Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Say to Yourself

Wishing you a beautiful day. Hope you enjoy this little poem.

Say to Yourself
Say to yourself a hundred times a day and mean it with all your heart:
I am becoming more than I am.
I achieve more and more every day because I know that I can.
I recognize only that which is good in myself;
Only that which is good in others.
When adversity threatens I am more determined than ever in my life to prove that I can turn all things to good account.
And when those whom I have trusted seem to fail me, I will have a thousand times more faith in the honour and nobleness of man.
I shall think only on that which has virtue and worth.
I live to live more.
I speak to give encouragement, inspiration, and joy.
I work to be of service to all.
I send love and forgiveness to all.
And, in every thought, word, and action my ruling desire shall be, to enrich, enoble, and beautify existence for all who come my way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...