Sunday, January 14, 2007

Have a TIGGER Day!

Hope you are having a great day. The rain has been coming down very hard causing flooding in our town as it is in many parts of the U.S. We have flooding in our own home. Because of this, I'll be deviating a little in the next few posts so I can take care of the household things at hand.

However, I was curled up on my living room sofa this morning taking some time out with my sweet 2 1/2 year old granddaughter who came to visit us from 300 miles away with her parents and baby brother two days ago. We were watching a delightful "Winnie the Pooh" DVD which is one of her favorites, and one of the stories was about Tigger teaching Piglet how to bounce.

Tigger sings a song in which he says in part:

"If you want to bounce the bounce,
If you want to pounce the pounce,
You have to have a Joyfuliffic Tiggerish Mental Altitude..."

What a great song/saying from this wonderful children's movie and exactly what I needed as we are facing quite a clean up in the next few days. Sitting with my adorable little angel, watching her giggle at the movie, being around my family who we haven't seen in several months, all I could think was that, "All is well," as the scriptures say.

Look beyond your circumstances in everything, and know that, "All is well."

Stay dry and warm, and may you have a "joyfuliffic" day, as Tigger would say,
Donna

Note: Reference was made from The Book of Pooh-Stories from the Heart by Disney-I would highly recommend it. It's delightful!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...