Monday, February 26, 2007

Thoughts for Day's Beginning

I found this prayer in one my books that I'd like to share with you:

"I thank God for sunshine and bird-song, for the Sweet morning light upon the hill tops, and the tender eyes of my loved ones. The great world is awake and a-throb with life. I, too, am awake and life is pulsing through my veins. I have a part in the great world, in its work, its joy, and its sorrow. Today I can be a little center from which shall radiate peace, kindliness, and good-will. I thank God for the opportunity. A beautiful golden sunbeam has entered through my chamber window, and awakened me to the gladness and beauty of the morning. May my spirit be awakened and kindled by the Divine Spirit so that all this day it may warm and gladden the hearts it touches."

What a lovely morning expression of gratitude for the day. May we all greet our days with such joy.

God bless,
Donna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...