Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Greatest Thing Is Love

It is a very rainy day here that makes one want to snuggle up under the blankets and sleep in. However, I have a "date" with my grandchildren which I'm looking forward to.

So I'm going to post a saying from my collection. I hope you enjoy it. Have a lovely day filled with love and cheer.

Donna

"The greatest thing," says some one, "a man can do for His Heavenly Father, is to be kind to some of His other children."

I wonder how it is that we are not all kinder than we are. How much the world needs it! How easily it is done! How instantaneously it acts! How infallibly it is remembered! How superabundatly it pays itself back,--for there is no debtor in the world so honorable, so superbly honorable, as Love. ---Henry Drummond

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...