Saturday, April 21, 2007

Psalms 23:1, "The Lord Is My Shepard, I Shall Not Want."

I love the 23rd Psalms. More people have gotten comfort from this passage. There have been some people, however, that have been taught that the above scripture at Psalms 23:1, means that should not desire anything materially.

Upon hearing this, I had to post regarding this scripture. I have said before that I am passionate about word origins. And, when it says " I shall not want," want definitely means "lack," and we can substitute that word in the scripture and say, "I shall not lack."

Our Infinite Father wants us to live in prosperity or wholeness: Wholeness spiritually, physically, and materially. He said He would give us the desires of our heart. Humans were made to have the desires of their heart,made to dream, and to have dreams fulfilled. It's what makes life full and exciting. And, the word "shall" means absolutely or definitely without any doubt whatsoever.

Open up to the abundance of this life that is yours by divine right. Know that God loves you...
More tomorrow...

Till then, have a beautiful evening,
Donna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...