Monday, December 18, 2006

Life is Growth

I hope you like the template I've chosen. It's one of my favorite symbols.

My mother's father was born in a lighthouse off the coast of Norway. His mother had a big family in that lighthouse. My grandfather went off to work on a whaling ship at the young age of 12. With wonderful coincidence, my husband's family had lighthouse connections, too. His great-grandmother operated a lighthouse in Alaska. This wonderful symbol of light, hope, and faith is very dear to both of us and I hope that this "lighthouse" blog will bring a bit of light and hope into your daily life.

The last year has seen a lot of growth in our lives. We've overcomed obstacles and have had many challenges. Life has to have growth, though, even when you're a boomer and grandparents like my husband and I. There is one thing to always remember: never give up no matter how old you are. Keep a "feeling" of expectation for good in your very being every day.

Next time I'll talk about that "feeling" and how important it is to your outlook on life and your well-being, both mentally and physically.

Till next blogpost,
Love, joy, & prosperity to you always,
Donna

Thought for the day:

"Whatever with the past has gone, the best is yet to come."
Lucy Larcom

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...