Saturday, July 28, 2007

"I Asked God"

How are you today? I was pondering on my post for today and looked over at a little plaque that my aunt had. It reads:

I asked God for all things,
That I might enjoy life.
He gave me life,
That I might enjoy all things.

What a wonderful saying. It reminds us that we have everything we need: We have life. And, no matter what comes our way, the altitude of our attitude and our gratefulness can change even the most dire circumstances.

Look at life with an expectancy for good and an inner joy; a knowing that you are always in the Potter's hands and exactly where you need to be for each and every moment. If you do that, you'll have inner "peace that passes understanding"; you'll have unconditional love and acceptance for all and yourself; and you will "enjoy all things."

God bless you, and have a beautiful day.

In love & joy,
Donna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...